As a Frontend Developer you will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar;
- 2+ years experience in the frontend development;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Experience in React and Redux and or Angular;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT;
- Fluent in English.
- Great technical autonomy;
- Good communication skills;
- Spirit of initiative, teamwork;
What we have for you:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, young environment with international exposure;
- Integration in a team where you matter;
- Career evolution with intervention in innovative projects;
- Salary framework according to experience;
Excellent opportunity to integrate in a dynamic and ambitious project. Gross annual salary: 12k-15k depending on experience and track record of the candidate. Following conditions are included: Meal Allowance; Health Insurance and Career Development.
Do you think you can be one of our frontend developers? 🚀
Send us your CV to the email email@example.com or fill out the form below.