We are looking for Frontend Developers to join our Web development teams! 🖐 👋👋
As a Frontend Developer you will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar;
- 2+ years experience in the frontend development;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS/SASS;
- Experience in React, Redux or Angular;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT;
- Fluent in English.
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Great technical autonomy;
- Good communication skills;
- Spirit of initiative, teamwork;
What we have for you:
- 100% Remote work with equipment availability;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, young environment with international exposure;
- Professional career evolution with intervention in innovative projects;
- Salary framework according to experience;
- Annual goals with the possibility of extra remuneration up to 10% of the gross annual salary;
- Annual career progression depending on goals achievement.
Gross annual salary of 12k-15k (€) depending on the candidate's experience and background.
The following conditions are also included: Launch Credit and Health insurance.
Do you think you can be one of our frontend developers? 🚀
Send us your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.